Quit Keeper is a free quit meter that tracks various statistics as you quit smoking. Quitting can be a tough process – you probably already figured that out. Therefore, every little encouragement can make a tremendous difference - that’s where Quit Keeper comes in.
The full functionality is unlocked for those who had already quit smoking, however you can start using it even before the date with limited set of features. Quit Keeper will accept a quit date that is in the future and will change to give you a countdown to your quit. Before you actually quit, the other statistics i.e. Money Saved, Life Saved will be blank.
The statistics it tracks include
- How long you have been quit.
- How much money you have saved.
- How many cigarettes you haven't smoked.
- How much of your life you have saved.
- Listing your anniversaries and those of your buddies.
- A quit meter that is absolutely free!
- Use a hotkey to put your quitting statistics into an email message, a forum posting or a chat room.
- Tracks the increasing price of cigarettes (the only quit meter that can do that).
- Tracks your milestones and those of your buddies.
- A great tool to help you as you quit smoking.
- Easy to install - easy to use.
- Small, fast and efficient.
- Easy to customize.
- Quick, small download (about 100k!)
Developers’ Website: http://www.dedicateddesigns.com/qk/
Direct Download Link: http://www.dedicateddesigns.com/qk/setup.exe