The current version of SilkQuit calculates the time you have been quit, the total amount of money not spent on your habit, and the time you've saved by not smoking. Your quit duration is shown in years, calendar months, weeks, hours, minutes and seconds. By using a configurable hot-key combination you can paste detailed quit information into any document, handy if you're involved with an online support forum.
SilkQuit v2.60 has the following features:
* Designed to be unobtrusive by minimizing to a small icon on your taskbar
* The only meter in the world that calculates calendar months correctly
* Tracks your true quit time; does not add/remove an hour during daylight savings and standard time changes
* International currencies and time formats supported automatically
* One-touch operation to "hot-paste" your quit details into any document
* Calculates time quit in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds
* Calculates number of cigarettes not smoked since you quit
* Calculates money saved in your local currency
* Calculates time saved by not smoking
* Customise the text which appears in your quit details
* Multiple users supported
SilkQuit v2.60 is compatible with:
* Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT
* Windows ME, Windows 98, and Windows 95
Additionally, the meter can be configured for chewing tobacco.
Once installed, a small white icon with purple letters spelling SQ appears in the task bar at the bottom of your computer screen, and when you click on that, your customized quit info is displayed. You can hot-paste your quit information into documents, email, and online posts by clicking control += . It will look like this:
Thirteen years, eight months, two weeks, one day, 1 hour, 1 minute and 3 seconds. 125151 cigarettes not smoked, saving $21,901.44. Life saved: 1 year, 9 weeks, 13 hours, 15 minutes.